No products in the cart.
Conversations without tea are like a night sky without the moon. -Folk saying from Sivas, Turkey Chai, or cay, is to Turkish people a daily routine, an obsession, an addiction, a social lubricant, a well-deserved break, a breakfast companion, and the list goes on. Chai plays such a crucial part in daily life in Turkey that it is not surprising the country is home to the world’s biggest tea drinkers. Turkish tea is a black tea consumed without milk though sugar is often added. It is often prepared in a special teapot and served in tulip-shaped glasses.
Caykur’s delicious black tea’s flavor comes from the tea fields on the mountains rising Eastern Black Sea shores. And also it is produced without any chemicals.
Name Black Tea
Size 21cm x 8cm x 8cm
Quantity in a Box 15
Ingredient Black Tea
Country of Origin Turkey
Storage Instructions Please save in cool dark place away from direct sunlight, heat and humidity.
Shipping Temperature 【 Room Temperature 】 »SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
This very special tea is grown naturally without the use of any form of pesticides.
* Loose Rize tea is grown in the Black Sea region of Turkey where there is a lot of precipitation year around which is essential in growing the best quality tea.
Brewing Instructions :
* Boil 10-15 and simmer for an additional 10 minutes and it is ready to serve.
* You may add sugar if desired.
* 2 grams ( .07 oz ) of tea makes approximately an 8 oz. cup.
* 2 grams of tea makes approximately an 8 ounce cup.